Inventory Unit Detail
2014 Arctic Cat ZR 7000 Limited
ZR 7000 1
CNY Power Sports
ZR 7000 Limited
- Slide-Action Rear Suspension™: Slide-Action keeps the suspension active, so while you're coupling under torque over bumps, you still have a free acting front arm. Rear transfer blocks engage, so the front arm follows the bump, allowing for better traction. Cornering is tight and precise.
- Arctic Race Front Suspension: ARS combines tall lightweight ski spindles and widely spaced A-arms for the greatest torsion rigidity and strength. The lower A-arms mount in a 30-degree angle improve comfort and cornering. And the Sno Pro gets FOX FLOAT 3 shocks.
- 7000 C-TEC4™ Engine: This clean 1049cc 4-stroke triple produces 135-class leading horsepower and delivers excellent fuel economy. And EFI optimizes performance in all temperatures and altitudes.
- ProCross™ Chassis: The ProCross chassis utilizes a triangulated upper-spar assembly which provides incredible strength and reduced weight. Combining an inner- and outer-formed shell with boxed support structure to make up the two-piece tunnel gives additional strength and weight savings. Put it all together and you get one amazing chassis.
- Deluxe Digital Gauge: New on all 7000 and 6000 series models, the new Deluxe Digital Gauge features two operator-configurable displays for speed, rpm, clock, odometer, hours, coolant temperature, exhaust temperature, intake air temperature, voltage and fuel level.
- Electric Start: With a simple turn of the key, the new and improved electric start will roar your Cat to life. Reliable and always ready to get the fun started.
- Rear Storage Bag: The mid-capacity rear storage bag holds anything from gloves to water bottles. Secure, easy-to-use quick fasten straps and semi-rigid construction adds plenty of needed strength.
- Heated Seat: Select 4-stroke models come standard with an electric-heated seat, adding the ultimate level of comfort and warmth.
- Goggle Holder: Now this is the bag to have. The heat of the engine dries your goggles while you ride, so you always have a dry warm pair of goggles waiting.
- Push-Button Reverse: The push-button reverse is all about quick, easy activation. So just hit the button and backward you go.
- 1.25 in. Ripsaw Track: Features aggressive angled-lug profiles for outstanding forward and lateral traction on groomed trails. Its "chopped" lug design delivers excellent handling, acceleration and braking on hard-packed surfaces.
- Type: 4-stroke
- Displacement: 1049cc
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 3
- Bore x Stroke: 82 x 62.2 mm
- Lubrication: Dry sump
- Ignition: Digital T.C.I. with throttle position sensor
- Carburetion: 3 x 41 mm fuel injection
- Exhaust: 3 into 1 stainless steel pipe with stainless steel muffler
- Fuel Capacity: 10.6 gal.
- Drive System: Arctic Drive System
- Brakes: Radial master cylinder hydraulic brake / disc on driveshaft
- Drive Clutch: Arctic 6 post (rpm sensing)
- Driven Clutch: 10.75 in. dia. Arctic (roller cam)
- Front Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with FOX FLOAT 3 shocks and sway bar
- Front Travel: 10 in.
- Rear Travel: 13.5 in.
- Rear Suspension: FasTrack slide-action suspension with Tri-hub rear axle system, couple blocks, torque sensing link, adjustable torsion springs, Arctic Cat (IFP) shocks (2" dia. rear shock)
- Overall Length: 118 in.
- Overall Width: 48 in.
- Ski Stance: 42-43 in. adjustable
- Ski Type: Trail 6 in.
- Runner Type: Dual skag w/carbide
- Track Type: Ripsaw
- Track Width: 15 in.
- Track Length: 129 in.
- Lug: 1.25 in.
- Pitch: 2.86 in.
- Push-Button Reverse
- Dual Halogen Headlight (2-Bulb)
- Front Bumper
- Adjustable Handlebar
- Deluxe Digital Gauge
- Electric Gas Gauge
- Low Oil Light
- Coolant Overheat Light
- High/Low Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Accessory Outlet
- Low-Height Windshield
- Electric Start
- Rear Storage Bag
- Heated Seat
- Air Pump
- Goggle Holder
- 2-Up Seat
- Tank Pads
- (Ex Low, Flyscreen, Low, Mid, High) Windshield
- Tether Switch
- Hand Guards
- Front Sport Bumper
- Premium Shocks
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 82 x 62.2 mm
- Engine Cooling
- 3 x 41 mm fuel injection
- Digital T.C.I. with throttle position sensor
- 3 into 1 stainless steel pipe with stainless steel muffler
- Brake Type
- Radial master cylinder hydraulic brake / disc on driveshaft
- Drive Clutch
- Arctic 6 post (rpm sensing)
- Driven Clutch
- 10.75 in. dia. Arctic (roller cam)
- Front Suspension
- Arctic Race Suspension with FOX FLOAT 3 shocks and sway bar
- Front Travel
- 10 in.
- Rear Suspension
- FasTrack slide-action suspension with Tri-hub rear axle system, couple blocks, torque sensing link, adjustable torsion springs, Arctic Cat (IFP) shocks (2" dia. rear shock)
- Rear Travel
- 13.5 in.
- Ski Type
- Trail 6 in.
- Ski Stance
- 42-43 in. adjustable
- Track Type
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. W x 129 in. L x 1.25 in. H x 2.86 in. Pitch
- Dual Halogen Headlight (2-Bulb)
- Fuel Capacity
- 10.6 gal.
- Orange, White
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Push Button