Inventory Unit Detail
2015 Kawasaki Mule™ 610 4x4 XC Camo
When the terrain on the job is just as challenging as the job itself, workers in even the most remote locations can rely on the strength of the MULE™ 610 4x4 XC side x side.
At A Glance
• Extra-large 26" Maxxis® Bighorn 2.0 radial tires on 12" wheels offer substantial off-road capability
• Despite 1.3" wider track than standard model, the MULE 610 4x4 XC still fits in a full-size pickup
• Large tires offer extra ground clearance – 8.1" – for excellent rough-terrain capabilities
• Standard skid plates for the front differential, engine and rear diff add protection and greatly reduce the chances of getting hung up on obstacles
• All-weather seat cover provides a secure perch for the driver and passenger
• Sporty graphics give the MULE 610 4x4 XC a bold look to match its mission
• Optimum brake pedal ratio, powerful master-cylinder, and high-performance brake shoes provide substantial braking performance
• Simple release tailgate for easy opening and closing
Fan-Cooled, Single-Cylinder Engine
• Simple and lightweight 401cc four-stroke single is compact, lightweight and extremely durable
• Overhead valve design provides maximum efficiency, while the MULE 610 4x4 XC’s carburetor helps provide excellent fuel economy
• Fan cooling helps the engine maintain an ideal operating temperature
• Cab frame air intake draws clean, uncontaminated air for the engine from the top of the cab
• High-mount exhaust design keeps the system dry and out of harm’s way
• An oil-temperature warning lamp linked to a crankcase sensor help prevent overheating
• The choke opens the throttle during starting so accelerator pedal does not need to be pressed
• Pressing the brake pedal allows the engine to be started in gear
Gear Driven Engine Balancer
• A rotating counter balancer, dramatically reduces vibration and minimizes noise and wear for increased comfort and reduced engine stress
Environmentally Friendly Emissions
• Carburetor settings greatly reduce exhaust emissions
• Positive crankcase ventilation system recycles blow-by gases to the intake tract where they’re burned in the engine
• A USFS-approved spark arrestor integrated into the muffler greatly reduces fire hazard
• California models have a check valve on the fuel tank/charcoal canister connector hose to prevent gasoline from entering the canister when operating on inclines or over rough terrain
Kawasaki Automatic Power-Drive System (KAPS)
• A simple and lightweight CVT (continuously variable transmission) is fully automatic and keeps engine speed in the most efficient range for any selected vehicle speed, load or terrain
• Fully automatic transmission features easily selectable 2- or 4-wheel drive
• An open-sided drive pulley runs cooler for maximum belt life
• Belt deflection can be easily adjusted by changing the shim thickness of the adjuster bolt located on the outside of the driven converter
• A die-cast aluminum belt converter has high silicon content for light weight, excellent toughness and maximum durability
• The belt converter case is sealed to keep out contaminants
• A long-wearing ATV-style double cog CVT belt provides long wear and minimal maintenance
• The belt converter’s air cleaner cover uses a clip-type clamp for easy maintenance and sealing
• A maintenance-free sealed bearing between the front and rear driveshafts increases durability
• Locked mode provides maximum traction in difficult conditions
• Unlocked mode decreases turning radius and minimizes ground disturbance – ideal for grass
• Ackerman rack-and-pinion steering provides precise, accurate handling and a tight turning radius that enhances maneuvering its close quarters
• Rack-and-pinion system is durable, simple, easy to maintain and helps reduce tire wear
MacPherson Strut Independent Front Suspension
• MacPherson Strut front suspension serves-up a comfortable ride, excellent load-carrying capability and excellent terrain ability
• Simple, rugged single A-arm design provides a tight turning radius for extra maneuverability
Unit Swingarm Rear Suspension
• Unique design places engine and rear wheels on a sub-frame with a mid-point pivot that isolates vibration for a smooth ride
• MULE 610 4x4 XC’s rear end can handle heavy loads, yet provides a comfortable ride even with an empty cargo bed
• The front grille includes space for mounting a 3,000 lb capacity winch
• Compact and easy to transport, the MULE side x side fits in the bed of a full-sized pickup
• Durable plastic body panels resist dents, and the MULE 610 4x4 XC’s Super Black finish is molded in for long-lasting good looks
• Fully meets SAE Roll Over Protective Structure (ROPS) requirements for wheeled tractors under SAE J1194, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.4, and 7.5, and FMVSS 216
• Speed electronically limited to 25 mph
• The front hood opens up to reveal 12.6 gallons of sealed storage space
• A passenger side glove box is perfect for small item storage
• Cup holders located at each side of the front hood by the dash keep hydration close at hand
Tilting Cargo Bed
• Steel cargo bed, covered in non-slip paint, carries up to 400 lb, tilts for maintenance and cleaning
• A Teryx®-style tailgate with simple release mechanisms makes loading and unloading easy
• A crankcase oil-level dipstick and dual-element air cleaner make maintaining the MULE 610 4x4 XC quick and convenient
• An automotive-style dash features functional easy-reach controls
• A standard-equipment hour meter makes maintenance intervals easy to track
• Fuel gauge and oil temperature warning light keep track of essential fluids
• Gear selector for High, Low, Neutral and Reverse very user-friendly
• A differential locking lever and convenient parking brake are simple to find and operate
• Powerful and stylish 35w headlights let the work day continue after dark
Popular Accessory Items
• Underseat storage compartment
• Plastic Hard Top
• Snow Plow
- Engine: Four-stroke, fan-cooled single, OHV
- Displacement: 401cc
- Bore x stroke: 82 x 76mm
- Compression ratio: 8.6:1
- Carburetion: Nikki 6C1026
- Air filter: Snorkel-type with two-stage dry replaceable element
- Oil filter: Automotive-type spin-on canister
- Ignition: Magneto and transistor
- Electrical: 12V DC, 14 amp-hour battery, alternator
- Transmission: Continuously variable transmission with high and low range, plus reverse
- Final drive: Shaft-driven selectable four-wheel drive, dual-mode rear differential
- Exhaust: Muffler with USFS-approved spark arrestor
- Front tires: AT26 x 9R -12 Maxxis® tubeless
- Rear tires: AT26 x 9R -12 Maxxis® tubeless
- Front suspension / wheel travel: MacPherson strut / 3.1 in.
- Rear suspension / wheel travel: Unit swing axle, adjustable shocks / 3.1 in.
- Steering: Rack-and-pinion
- Brakes: Four-wheel hydraulic drums, triple sealed
- Fuel capacity: 4.1 gal.
- Curb weight: 1,056 lb.
- Overall length: 108.5 in.
- Overall width: 52 in.
- Overall height: 73.8 in.
- Wheelbase: 70.1 in.
- Ground clearance: 8.1 in.
- Roll over protective structure (ROPS): This structure meets ROPS requirements for wheeled tractors under SAE J1194, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, and 7.5. This structure also meets FMVSS 216 Roof Crush resistance requirement
- Cargo bed dimensions (LxWxH): 41.1 x 35.4 x 9.6 in. / 8.08 cu ft.
- Load capacity: 926 lb.
- Cargo bed capacity: 400 lb.
- Towing capacity: 1,100 lb.
- Turning radius: 11.8 ft. (differential unlocked)
- Top speed: 25 mph, governed
- Lighting: (2) 35w headlights, and tail/brake light
- Instruments: Oil temperature meter, hour meter
- Color Choices: RealTree Xtra® Green Camo
- Warranty: Kawasaki Strong 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Good Times™ Protection Plan: 12 or 24 months
- Engine Type
- Four-stroke, single, OHV
- Bore and Stroke
- 82 x 76mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Nikki 6C1026
- Magneto and transistor
- Front Suspension
- MacPherson strut
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic drums, triple sealed
- Front Tire
- AT26 x 9R -12 Maxxis® tubeless
- Rear Suspension
- Unit swing axle, adjustable shocks
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic drums, triple sealed
- Rear Tire
- AT26 x 9R -12 Maxxis® tubeless
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 1,056 lb.
- 70.1 in.
- Front Travel
- 3.1 in.
- Rear Travel
- 3.1 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 8.1 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.1 gal.
- Box Capacity
- 400 lb.
- Towing Capacity
- 1,100 lb.
- Continuously variable transmission with high and low range, plus reverse
- Drive System
- Shaft-driven selectable four-wheel drive, dual-mode rear differential
- RealTree Xtra® Green Camo
- Kawasaki Strong 3 Year Limited Warranty